Wednesday, March 6, 2013

First Segment

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, now that I've got my evil laugh out there, I've lost my train of evil thought... I got it! Segments! I need to post about segments! The first segment is "Questions For The Chipmunk". Post any questions you may have, but be sure to say "Questions For The Chipmunk" first, or I may have no idea what you're talking about. "What are the other segments?" You ask. Soon, viewers, Soon.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I have lots of questions. Do you wear shoes? And, if you do, how many do you wear? How many peanuts can you get in your mouth at one time? How tall are you? How do you type without fingers? Have you ever eaten cheese straight from the can? How many chipmunks does it take to change a light bulb?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, let's see. 1) Yes. 2) It depends on how lazy I'm feeling. 3) My record is 111. 4) 6 in. long, and the tail is 4 in. long. 5) I push the buttons with my little arms (it takes a lot of time, it took me 2 years to write one post). 6) yes. 7) 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More questions: are there any good squirrels? do you have any brothers or sisters? if you had a choice between all the ice cream you could eat or all the nuts you could eat, which would you pick? How come so many humans pick their noses when they are driving?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Not that I know of. 2) I have a brother AND a sister. 3) NUTS!!!! 4) That's not even about chipmunks!

    ReplyDelete